Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys recommend to be the best set up as far as ap fender flares? Rims size, offset, tires? Kinda new to this whole scene! Thanks guys!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
What would you guys recommend to be the best set up as far as ap fender flares? Rims size, offset, tires? Kinda new to this whole scene! Thanks guys!
Go w/ at least 10's.....Saw a st w/ fifteen 52 flares & wheels yrs ago at a OSFW2 in '13....Agency power also has flares.....Get the right offset & width wheel so you don't use a spacer.....Spacers are no good....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you guys think would be a good offset and tire size for 18x10 rims? Would I have problems with any rubbing on the steering components??

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
I'd start w/ a et35-40 range....Of course a test fit. Run a 275/285 40 tire. You'll need to run coilovers of course. More likely run a 9'' wheel w/ a 255/40 tire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So a 255/40r18 with 18x9" rims. I'm thinking I'll be the running the agency power flares, you think that'd work with those?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
So a 255/40r18 with 18x9" rims. I'm thinking I'll be the running the agency power flares, you think that'd work with those?
I'd hitup a few different tire/wheel shops....Making sure to get the right back space/ offset. You don't want to run any spacers= get the correct wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts