Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought I'd just throw this out there to see if there was any interest. I have my Procharger for the SVT with the 10lb pulley and extras possibly up for sale. Kit would include blower, filter, stock piping, stock IC, AEM (polished) cold air intake to route the piping for a FMIC, Precision FMIC (brand new), CFM 5.7" overdrive pulley, maybe 50lb injectors. Nothing wrong with the kit, its actaully awesome. Car is down getting some tranny work done and I'm getting interested in the Xios kit so I figure if I'm gonna do it, might as well do it while the car is down. PM me with questions and best offers. Kit was originally owned by b16sir1991, he put about 3000 miles on it, then I also have put about 3500 miles on it. Thanks for looking. -- Derek

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'd rather you told me a price instead of me making an offer, since I'm not sure what kind of offer to make. I decided against boosting my car recently, but if this is a good price, I might change my mind. And if it's within my price range, I might be able to get money in hand soon.

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
I had one before and sold it like a moron..........i would DEF be interested if you sell it

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
rfinger is a good man... hes the one who i got mine from. so you should cut him a deal if you can. but i get the FMIC... lol

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
^^^i kick myself in the ass daily when i floor mine..............*sigh*..........btw pm to ya utah

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^ Negative... really haven't "officially" put it on the market yet. I'm just kind of doing some private prospecting if you will. You got someone who's interested?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^^ PM'd -- bump --- here are some pics too. Various pics of what the kit looks like stock as well as what it can look like with the front mount intercooler (exact same one) and AEM intake.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
Ever decide on a price here?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts