Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FD is on the verge of calling it Quits....due to the lack of participation and the lack of interest here on the boards!!!!! If you guys don't come out to meets, and show some interest here on the forum, and let us know what is going on!!!! It is always the same guys that show up and post, you know who they are. If the lack of interest continues there will be some consequences! Do you want to see this gone?, or do you want it to grow and, become what we all know it can be.. I don't want it to be gone we have a really nice group of Foci here and would love to see it grow. The focus is a unique car and not one you see modded compared to hondas, & scions. So I will see if you guys respond and talk it over with ryan, then make the decision!!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would like to keep the club together, but with lack of partisapation, there hasnt been anything to post on the site. And even if the club does get disbanded, I'd hope we could all still remain friends (unless you all hate my guts, then Psst! Jog on.)

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Here's why i haven't been coming.

My company has made some huge strides as of late. We have a building, teamed up with a Film School that's just starting up as well, and as of today we have an investor who is giving us $1 million. So this, in addition to regular work and trying to get back into school has been taking up most of my time. As of right now I will not be attending any meetings anytime in the near future. Sorry guys, but 8 years of work is finally paying off so I need all my attention to this right now. I'm just letting everybody know so that nobody thinks I've become uninterested or lazy.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I suggest more activities, i know that money is an issue for us all... But doing the same thing each week goes from fun, to repetitive.. Some things arent that expensive, like going and having a bbq, a cruise, photoshoot, party at someones house, track day, scca, and when we help out on parts and bs.. May cost 5 bucks a person... We each spend more than that on shit we dnt need ( big mac, burger king, wendys, etc )

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I see that this has brought some atttention from some club members.. This was what my goal was. So as for the plans in the future i would like to get some things set.... in Jan. there is a Dyno Day with the Mazda Crew that i would like to get some Participation.. there is also a cruise the 1st week of jan in Cali, thru the Azusa Canyons which is a pretty sweet drive. if anyone is up to it. I also was going to plan for a BBQ/Potluck sometime in Mar. or Apr. when it is a bit warmer and some people have recovered from the holidays!!!! And definately another Photoshoot, with more participation..

PS: As I have said b-4 the club is not really going to go anywhere!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
PS: As I have said b-4 the club is not really going to go anywhere!!!
I agree. Even if everybody quit I would still be in Focal Distortion.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dayum all that sounds bomb!! Still down to participate either way..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Azusa Canyon is awesome. I used to go up there with my ZX2. Also Angeles Crest Hwy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts