Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short and sweet.. Will I pass my smog inspection with a Focus Central throttle body? I hate this damn state..

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Moved to Zetec Performance Chat. Ford Focus and General Car Chat is for discussions relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk. So like if you want help figuring out what kind of color to get- ask that here, but for engine performance questions, go to Zetec Performance Chat. Thanks for posting.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
if they do CARB approved mods only, then no. if you just have to worry about smog, then yes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
my buddy has a throtttle body a custom exhaust and a custom cold air intake from pep boys and he was straight up he said he hadthose parts doesn't have the stock parts would I pass and he said yes even for visual.

·
Registered
43 Posts
if CA fails because of a better intake then they are stupid...don't they know that more air means better burn resulting in better emmissions?

·
Registered
128 Posts
if CA fails because of a better intake then they are stupid...don't they know that more air means better burn resulting in better emmissions?
it's a political thing. it brings in a lot of money to the state for an aftermarket company can get that EO number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts