Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a Focus Central throttle body for my 2003 ZX3 automatic. So i went to new edge performance web site and they said it will not fit 2003's yet Focus Centrals web site says the throttle will fit 2000-2003. Which one is right???

·
Registered
456 Posts
There is a different throttle body for the '03s and I believe New Edge does sell it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Tony needs to update his website :)

The 2003 automatics use the same throttle body as the 2000-2002. Only the 03 5 speed uses a different t/b.

Call Tony and he'll fix you up. Or, call me and I'll fix you up :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
liking the sound of that thanx guys for all the help.I will def keep you in mind ray especially for mustang parts!! like the deals!

·
Registered
717 Posts
blackandgold said:
liking the sound of that thanx guys for all the help.I will def keep you in mind ray especially for mustang parts!! like the deals!
Thanks. I need more Mustang customers :)

I can get alot more that what I have on the website, to many things to try and put on the site, especially everything in the 2003 catalog. I carry or can get pretty quickly, Ford Racing, MAC, Borla, K&N, Magnaflow, Diablosport and Superchip products, and others, usually at good prices. Most of the time as good if not better than Summit Racing... :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
I ordered my TB from Tony on newedge for my 2003 ZX3 ATX. As I don't like to give orderes over the web I called him directly and he got me the correct one from Focus-Central - hope I will get it this week with my Volant ;)

Ray, are you serious you can get some good deal on Mustang parts as well? I already got a few things for my friend who has a 94 GT back in Hungary. Next time before I order it I will def shoot you an e-mail to see what you can do ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
bluebisz said:
Ray, are you serious you can get some good deal on Mustang parts as well? I already got a few things for my friend who has a 94 GT back in Hungary. Next time before I order it I will def shoot you an e-mail to see what you can do ;)
Yes I can. That's why my signiture says "Mustang, Truck, Focus, ZX2 Performance Products" [:D]

·
Registered
309 Posts
myFordPerformance.com said:
Yes I can. That's why my signiture says "Mustang, Truck, Focus, ZX2 Performance Products" [:D]
Point taken, so next time I should probably [read] before I post [:D]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts