Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get a feel for the market and see if I should sell my Focus Central ram air hood with the matching intake. If anyone is interested email me a jon_j_greene @ hotmail.com. Dont send PM because i dont use that option.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear. I dont know if i want to sell it yet so, I have no price in mind. Id like to get an idea what someone would be willing to pay for it.

The hood is in perfect condition. The only exception is a small one inch tear on the edge of the intake screen. It isnt noticeable and wont affect anything. The hood if fiberglass painted white and the contoured area in front of the vent (about 7" x 8") painted black. The intake tubing is blue. I will post pics if i can get my hands on a digital camera and figure out how to post pics here.

I will sell it to the highest 'bidder' if the price is right. I would like to cover some of the price of a new hood and AEM CAI. A trade plus cash maybe possible. I am located in Tucson, AZ if you want to attempt to figure shipping costs. However, I would prefer local buyers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.