Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Focus Central high flow cat? I can get one for $236 shipped, any pro's or con's with their product?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Random should flow much better than a Focus Central. Even Ray at www.myfordperformance.com told me that the Focus Central uses a Magnaflow catalytic converter which is the equivalent to a stock cat. Random Tech is known for being truly high flow from what I hear. I'd just go with the Random Tech.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It would be interesting to see some dyno numbers so that an accurate comparison can be made.If I had a RT I would do it for you for nothing.It would also be interesting to know how many people actually have a hi-flow cat pipe(either kind).Just curious I guess.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I have the Bosal but I believe either one would be equal to the other, I believe they are both SS and good quality. I haven't heard anything bad about either one.

Yes, the RT would fit the JBA street header.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Thanks for the info. RT it is... [8D]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Whoa Jibberish18, settle down....... Yes, I was refering to the Bosal flexpipe. Sorry didn't mean to get you fired up.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Whoa Jibberish18, settle down....... Yes, I was refering to the Bosal flexpipe. Sorry didn't mean to get you fired up.
LOL. Don't worry I didn't get fired up. Was a bit of a jokey joke because I was waiting for them to come out with the cat but I just gave up and went with the Random Tech. I think I did good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts