Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the FC 65mm tb today. Easy install...took all of 30 mins..swapped some gaskets, rubber things and screws, double checked and retightened everything. The silver looks very cool in the engine bay..nice contrast to all the black.

it feels really great..exactly what the SVT needs in terms of driving feel. Throttle reponse is greatly increased, very sharp and very sensitive. nothing like a vette or boxster or anything like that..but its a nice improvement compared to stock. There's a nice power bump across the rev range, much more pronounced shove off the line, too. seems to be a greater increase in torque compared to hp....cant verify this 100%, but it cetainly feels that way.

IMHO, this with a CAI and a tune would be the best bang for the buck in terms of power increase for the money. We all know that if youre staying NA..there really arent good deals to increase hp...so for $250 for a new one...this is about as good as it will get, next to a tune. car feels better and you get a few ponies too. snatch one up

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
j have the silver one also. looks really good, i didnt notice anything thing thing thought without the tune. i should have Tom's custome tune tomarrow and ill see how it works out with all my mods including the TB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts