Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Left Lane Warrior
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of the game for a while on Android/mobile gaming. My Motorola Photon bit the dust leaving me on a stupid HTC Evo until last week when I finally upgraded to the Note 2. So now I am trying to figure out what the good and bad is as far as Android gaming.

Back in the Photon days, there was very little good.

So, what are your favorite Android games?

Mine so far...
Dead Space (had it on the Photon)
Real Racing 3 (new to me)
Dungeon Hunter 4 (new to me)
Angry Bird Space and Star Wars (even the Evo ran these)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
+1 for Real Racing 3. Hill Climb Racing is good for mindless fun. Cut the Rope is short but sweet.

I'd like to see what others are playing as well.

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
The only game I play with my Android is where I try to catch it before it hits the floor. I usually lose.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I don't have a huge amount of memory and I use my phone more than i use my laptop. So I watch a lot of youtube and down load videos, music, and pictures.

So I try to save room for adobe reader and flash, video, music players, of course taptalk and upgrades.

That being said, I only have a few games.

-paper toss
-frogger
-angry birds

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I just downloaded Crazy Taxi - a great port of the classic arcade game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Dead Trigger! (I'm pretty impressed with the zombie killin on Samsung Galaxy S4) I was also pretty amazed by the quality of Dead Space on it. It's a PS2/PS3 quality game on a phone/tablet!

·
Registered
897 Posts
^ Yeah dead space is pretty awesome, it works great with no lag on my proclaim (800Mhz single core, 512MB ram, android 2.3.6)... Only takes up 136MB on my phone anyway, takes up much more on my samsung tab 2 7" tablet as it uses higher res textures and has much more power to spare...

On top of that I like playing prince of Persia and some times even poke around on minecraft CE... oh and you can't forget awesome games like final fantasy... angry birds space is pretty nice to [thumb]

and of course, who could forget, catch it before it falls, my high score is 3 [giddy]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Favorite Android games

My favorites so far:

Super Mario Run (love it)
Angry Bird (fun)
Minecraft (got it from apknite, and it's a must for me)
Fortnite (great)

·
Registered
10 Posts
The only game I play with my Android is Firefall was a science fiction free-to-play massive multiplayer online open world shooter video game developed and released by Red 5 Studios

1 - 13 of 13 Posts