Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm not sure about either of those brands, but I have used eDead and it works wonderfully. Check out elementaldesigns.com and if you are interested in getting some let me know.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The two listed there will probably give you the same amount of performance, it's really just how you use it. eDead is definately another good name. I recommend dynamat extreme or cascade audio (<---partsexpress.com) because they're vinyl based. For tricky areas use the liquid deadener, for large flatter areas use the dampening sheets.

·
Registered
369 Posts
peel and seal if what a lot of people i know use, and also a lot of people who compeat use it too. and its cheap, works well and you can get it localy from home depot or lows [;)]

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
eDead V1 all over the car (40-80 sqft)
eDead V4, specifically for the doors. (20 sqft)

eDead V4 is some seriously awesome stuff (non-asphalt, non-butyl), priced at a nice $2 per sq foot.

"eDeadBA" 20% discount at checkout.... pretty much makes it almost free shipping.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Read this, its all you will ever need to know about sound dampening.

http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

Basically if you have the cash, Second Skin is the way to go. If you are looking for the most bang for your buck, RAAMMAT is the way to go. Good, solid butyl-based deadner that a LOT of people haev really good things to say about. Me and my friend are gonna do a group buy of 3 mats at 62.5 sq ft each to deaded both of our cars.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
That article needs to be updated with the NEW version of eDead V1, and V1se.
(none which are asphalt-based)

I could not be happier with elemental designs products.
I completely vouch for them.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i used dynamat extreme in my grand am gt it worked great for me. kinda wish i could afford it now, i really need it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts