Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys see this? I was on my way to the Old Settlers parade in Olathe and about rear ended someone when I spotted what looked like a funky Subie until I realized it was a fricking R34 Skyline!!!! I looked at the dealers inventory and found it. Turns out it was used in F&F 4 as the "hero car", the one that doesn't get destroyed.

I also found an article that the car was once stolen in Cali. Wonder if it's the same one (wonder if they ever found it...lol)

Anyway, if you're interested check it out. Kinda cool. Interior is pretty shitty looking, but wonder if it still has that Paul Walker musk to it....lol

http://www.aaamkc.com/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=131757236

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah guess so, and from the pics looks like it was around for awhile judging by, oh I dunno, the snow in the background lol

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
so is it still at the lot? I wonder how it ended up in the middle of the US.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
yes it did get stolen. it was all over nwnissans.com supposedly everyone thinks the guy stole it from himself for the insurance money. i guess he was real shady

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was in the lot this past weekend at least, I may drive by and see if I can get a pic with it. If I don't get inundated by car salesmen.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
who cares if the sales guy talks to you? Take if for a spin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts