Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work across the lot from this place called "The Skyline Shop", they are outside workin' on this 4 dr skyline. They must have Just installed a turbo in it, cause they are test acellerating it in the lot. You can here the blow off valve, but we are talkin' FAST CAR. As soon as the turbo spools his tires start spinning. He looks like he's have'n fun though. Too bad I don't have a video cam.[wrenchin]

·
Registered
930 Posts
I saw a new skyline in the car wash outside where i live today. thing looked sick

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a new skyline in the car wash outside where i live today. thing looked sick
This one is definitely not new, probably a late 80's early 90's. looks like a real sleeper too.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
my fav is the 96 blue gtr34 skyline. twien turbo'd [thumb]

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Friend of mine has a twin T it's a '92 fully loaded. Huge turbo's, huge wheels to get a good grip, 5 speed, right hand drive. It spools really fast and early. I drove quite a few fast cars in my young time but this is utterly fast at take-off and keeps on going. Drove it, it hurls when it releases its power, surprisingly no wheel hop but then again it also has the 4wd option. I like it, but these babies will get me in trouble on the highway... LOL

·
Registered
356 Posts
Here are some pics of our Skyline R34 GTR at the shop I work for;

For kicks [giggle]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's a nice focus!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
This is exactly why my next car is gonna be a Nissan! I mean how can you not love tire spinning high hp turbo sexiness!! LOL!

-Ashley

·
Registered
356 Posts
I work across the lot from this place called "The Skyline Shop", they are outside workin' on this 4 dr skyline. They must have Just installed a turbo in it, cause they are test acellerating it in the lot. You can here the blow off valve, but we are talkin' FAST CAR. As soon as the turbo spools his tires start spinning. He looks like he's have'n fun though. Too bad I don't have a video cam.[wrenchin]
I four door Skyline in the States is VERY RARE. lol crazy [confused]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I believe he is from Canada Kyle! How is that focus of yours? Its lookin good! Any new mods?

-Ashley

·
Registered
356 Posts
I believe he is from Canada Kyle! How is that focus of yours? Its lookin good! Any new mods?

-Ashley
Going great thanks ash! Just building my turbo kit for it now. Got some internal work done so I should be set here soon. :) [8)]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Turbo huh! Sweet! Seems like everyone is going turbo! And everyone is taking so long to build their cars also! Let me know when you get close to being done I would love to come see it and come see the Skyline too! I come down there like once a week at least so its not a big deal to drive down. I might even be coming down today I still have to make some phone calls and see. So when you gonna sell me those wheels? LOL!

-Ashley

1 - 14 of 14 Posts