Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time came and went on Me selling my Beautiful 03 SVT EAP screaming yellow FOCUS, I will miss this car a ton. Was my pride and joy, I had a option to get a different make sadly it was not a Mustang like i had been looking for (03-04 Cobra). It Is an 2006 Mitsubishi EVO 9! My new joy car. I never forget the time in my foci I hope to whom ever gets it can treat it as well and enjoy it as much as I did. If any one see it snap a pic for me for old time sake. I will miss the FOCI NATION, I be checking in on time to time as i still own a focus wagon. LATER[loveff]
P.S. I am currently on the EVOM website under BRREVO if any one else is moves to

THE 1ST

THE OLD

THE NEW

·
Registered
106 Posts
That's a very nice car you picked up! Feel free to join us for G2G's in the wagon sometime!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Very nice pick! I am thinking about doing the same thing you did. However it will be a couple of years before I do anything

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i hope on upgrading to a rally focus one day. evo would be nice but i would rather make something custom. Still a nice car though and a big upgrade. Wish insurance wasnt literally an arm and a leg for them though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I quoted insurance for one. A red 05 VIII I believe. It was an extra $100 a MONTH. Sheesh. It's good you picked up the Evo. Sounds like they're not making them anymore. Mitsubishi is going a "different direction" or some such.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
the only problem with used evos is the last drivers beat the hell out of their trnasmissions but nice car man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts