• Hated It!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just caught Fantastic 4 last night, they say it grossed around $56 Million over the weekend, topping the charts, but overall i wasn't really impressed at all, the character establishment and storyline wasn't great at all, and took waaaaay too long, and there was only really one good action scene. The best part of this movie was the first seen where Jessica Alba uses her invisibility on the bridge, and thats only because im a 19 year old guy.....what'd you guys think?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I saw it over this past weekend. My kids enjoyed it, but as for me, *shrugs*.... it was okay.. I do agree the story line took way too long to produce. Some parts were enjoyable, there could have been more action I thought as well, but overall it was a okay movie.

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
Way too little action, wanted to see more of Jessica Alba in panties, and no story line = sucky movie. I hated it just because the plot took way to long to develop and the main fight was only like 4 minutes...gay ending too, with all the previews they practically showed the whole movie beforehand.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think so far, the only marvel franchises-turned-movies that have really held my interest have been either spider-man or X-men. Fantastic 4 was cool, but I never really had much interest in this superhero group to begin with.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah Marvel has milked that idea to the bone, Spiderman 1 and 2 were both i thought great movies, and even Daredevil was alright, but after Fantastic 4 they should just give it up, the whole superhero movie from the comic book thing is getting as old as Star Wars now....

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
eh, I didn't feel like I wasted my $, but I certainly won't be owning a copy...the 'Thing' was freaking sweet looking; however, the movie lacked good plot lines, a good script, and where was the ending?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts