Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is copy/pasted from other places where the information has been posted.

For the First Time, in All Team Bash History, We are now holding an event during the Fall! A cooler temperature and a fun time of year for the whole family!!!!!!!!!

Fall Team Bash- Trunk or Treat

Bear Creek Park-

1 PM - 6pm

WEAR COSTUMES, and BRING CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody can hop from tent to tent,and car to car, to trick or treat, This will be a GREAT TIME for everybody and the kids!!!!!!!!

Games start at 2 PM at the Sunworks Tent

Potato Sack races start at 2PM- at the Sunworks Tent.

Team TUG of WAR starts at 2PM- at the Sunworks Tent.

Pumpkin Carving Contest! Pumpkins to be turned in from 1PM till 2:30PM- Pumpkins CAN BE DONE the day before!

Bring your game guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Yeah, baby. Finally a meet scheduled early enough I can request off instead of scrambling to find a way to go. Should be fun.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do it to it D-naldo!

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Hey Pat, you gonna come dressed as "Strut Gundam"? Haha.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
i think i might be able to make this. [hihi]

·
Registered
541 Posts
I will try and make this one as well. My car should be moar low by then as well. I think after seeing all the slammed cars at PZ I have decided to squish mine more.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Pat, you gonna come dressed as "Strut Gundam"? Haha.
man, i would if those damn things weren't so heavy. but i think i am going to plasti-dip some scary lil monsters along the side of the car. should be cool.

Check me in I go every year. Probably one my favorite places to have a meet.
awesome man! i know i saw you in the video for the last one

i think i might be able to make this. [hihi]
replace "think i might" with "will" and we're good to go

I will try and make this one as well. My car should be moar low by then as well. I think after seeing all the slammed cars at PZ I have decided to squish mine more.
get as low as you can. hopefully by then i will have my fenders rolled and everything nice and situated. there is also IFO earlier in october, which i should probably have made a post about. unless i did and forgot. i need to stay on top of things

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I'll put it in my calendar ...

-Ray-

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
You can order it from the Merchandise Store. The link is on the top of the webpage.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drew, pretend that I told you that and we're good to go.

Damn I am so helpful :p

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Just thought about this ... there is alot going on that day.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
** Double Post**

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
We gonna be grilling, face paintin, passing out dulce and just chillin at our tents so if you guys wanna stop by say wassup or chill by all means come through.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I do believe we need to get a little more action in this thread. Only about 17 days left before this goes down, so what's up guys? Any ideas?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts