Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry it took so long but here are the pics from the fall out of focus meet.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
You guys are real troopers!

Now that my car is back and running I want to have a get together so bad but winter is a little tough to do that. Come on SIF 09!!!! Cannot wait to show off my little yellow monster!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Cool pics, BUT I'd like to be the first to say that, THAT is a classy hat your sporting there sir!!

+1 for hat!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea that hat is pretty cool.

·
Banned
589 Posts
The cars look nice, but my eyes hurt from looking at all those blurry pictures! You gotta get the Focus in focus next time. hahaha[hihi]

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i know my cousin took the pics and he was having problems with it focusing....plus it was like 25 degrees out side so cut us some slack...lol

·
FUBARCUS
7,760 Posts
I might have to join you guys sometime I'm in Toledo right now for college but this summer I will be about a hour and a half north of Columbus in my home town.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool...we could do a bigger Ohio meet instead of just 4...lol

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
my psychology professor, people how don take off the hat mean they are not feeling compfortable. Are you not comfortable being inside your car?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea it was...im sure we had to set a new record for the fastest anyone has ever swapped taillights...lol....and i am very comfortable driving my car...i would even drive it nak...never mind...lol

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
nice pics. def troopers meeting in the cold ass ohio rain.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Damn I missed that. Are most of the those shots on Africa Rd?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts

you would know sides of roads wouldn't you? [neener][nutkick]

I notice the lack of SVT's or even wannabe's [hihi]

Hey R3D, those headlights look fimiliar [histerical]

·
Official FF Sanjaya
2,075 Posts
haha, yea, if I remember right, you are correct...looks like they were having difficulties keeping up in a couple of those pics, but there was some crazy hydroplaning going on, so its excusable :)
Hey R3D, those headlights look fimiliar [histerical]
im still rockin those good ol' headlights, haha...theyve been treating me reasonably well, too...not the best for night-driving, but not too shabby...they also havent fogged up, thanks to your re-sealing job! haha, my car actually looks somewhat clean and not damaged when its all wet and out of focus...hmm, innuendo joke there somewhere?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts