Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for Dave and anyone else who might have a hand in planning it. I know I had talked to you (Dave) about this at Sonic the other week.... Were we going to try for the first weekend in Oct for the fall Redman meet? (Oct 4 or 5?)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Cool but I may not be able to make it this year if it’s that weekend, seams like October is shaping up to be a really busy month.

·
Registered
0 Posts
X2, I spoke with dave a few weeks ago on that exact subject as H2O is goin on end of september, and OC Hot Rod Weekend and Coopers surround the next couple weekends in October.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X2, I spoke with dave a few weeks ago on that exact subject as H2O is goin on end of september, and OC Hot Rod Weekend and Coopers surround the next couple weekends in October.

I really only bring it up because I've seen naught about it on the forums here and it COULD be less than a month away.

THE PEOPLE DEMAND ANSWERS!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I agree I think they should just plan something it will be imposable to get every one to agree on a weekend with all the stuff going on.

·
Registered
91 Posts
NO!!!! try for 2nd weekend i'll be at VIR for gtlive

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I will swing up if nothing else is going on for me that weekend, but with OC, Coopers, and deer season coming in, I get busy quick.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't heard more than a whisper of what this meet usually draws. Like was said before, it might be because it falls between two other really big meets. On top of that, it looks like I might end up working my second job that weekend.... which sucks but what can ya do?

We might just have to plan for an extra special Spring Redman....

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
It's too far from my house(lol, I think I'm the 3rd closest Focus from this meet, Kevin and I both tie for 3rd furthest, Randy lives right there, and Corey lives in York).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts