Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tom, I went to get a sticker today and I failed for emissions. I've been running an off road pipe with your tune for a few years now and have never failed before. Do you have any ideas why I may have failed this time?

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
I heard that shutting off the rear o2 code would now cause a MA emissions fail. I think there was a thread about this recently. I liked how emissions were done before this change. I need to get mine done, but no tune just a MIL eliminator. I will see what happens. Maybe you could re tune, borrow my MIL eliminator, get your emissions, then re tune again. seems a little ridiculous.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me know how you make out. I may have to try that.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
We can try turning on the rear o2 and use a plug non fowler in with the rear o2

Yes each state is/has changed what they look for now finding out that people can turn things on and off now so they look for "readiness test not complete" now where before they only looked for a code on

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
LOL yea Slayer and I were talking to some one at FF and he made a comment that he was at FF and talking to some "elders" and we got a kick out of it , then we were called "old guys" LOL

Tom

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
We can try turning on the rear o2 and use a plug non fowler in with the rear o2
Exactly what I'm going to try next summer when my car needs tested again. Will have to have Ray @McNews switch that sensor back on.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So are you going to attempt to make it tell the computer that the O2 is on and working?

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
I passed inspection today. if you want to borrow my MIL, let me know so i can take it off.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I passed inspection today. if you want to borrow my MIL, let me know so i can take it off.

Thanks, but because I failed already I have to go to a special Mass inspection station where they ate going to do a visual inspection. So the ORP has to come off and I have to buy a cat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts