Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if i can find out what the name is of the ford paint on my dash. It is a kind of charcoal colour (my car and interior is black). I was thinking of doing a little interior painting...but i want to stick with the factory color so as not to be too flashy. if do know the name...where can i buy it? thanks. [?]

·
Registered
515 Posts
You can't buy that stuff like you can exterior touch up paint. I don't think they sell it. Once it's colored at the factory, that's it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks, that kinda sux cuz i wanna do some interior painting but no flashy rice stuff. maybe a gun metal color or silver. Opinions?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Here's mine, I did it in gunmetal to match the Liquid Gray exterior. I think it turned out very good, not flashy at all. I have more pics in my gallery if you want to see different views.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i agree with sciron...looks sweet. your pic actually shows what i wanted to do in my car almost exactly. not flashy or ricey at all, just clean and custom. mad props heather. i got black ext and black/grey int. i was thinking gunmetal paint & accessories with red accents. what do you guys think?
-TC
PS: Heather, i saw you got the factory cig lighter plug. i got this cig lighter after failing to find a cool one at autozone or online. they sell it in gunmetal(what i got) it kind of creates a cleaner look on the dash. http://www.ichibahn.com (go to products then accessories)

·
Registered
134 Posts
That link takes me to PaysforSurveys.com
Is this the correct link?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts