Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'v gotten some requests for shots of the Factory Mid-Wing Spoiler so here are some close-up's...

Enjoy.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice color of FOcus.. but NO to the midwing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like the midwing! Want to get one for my car. Did that come on your car from the factory or was it a dealer installed item? Nice color by the way!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i hate how the new logo's look, old style ones look much nicer imo
and im impartial to midwings...... BUT i love the color!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
different. was it some sort of package?

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
I've never understood the midwing. Is that the factory exhaust tip sticking out there? It looks like it needs to have about 2-3" chopped off.

I definitely like that the blazing copper with the dark argent wheels. Nice combination. Nice cone too. [;)]

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
I can deal with this mid-wing more than the Wings West version. It's there but it's not so loud if you know what I mean!

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
i seem to like it... looks pretty good, not too exgerated IMO. Where did you get it, dealer? part of pakage only?

·
Registered
759 Posts
its ALOT better than other mid wings I've seen on focuses... much more "subdued"

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
I like how the mid-wing looks on your car -- and i also like the color of your car .... :) keep up the good work.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The focus wasnt designed to have anything like a wing anywhere but on the top of the hatch. With the mid wing it breaks up the rear of the car and makes it look akward. It also disrupts the flow of the body line and cover up the emblem. I dont like it at all.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone.
I got the Mid-Wing from the dealer, not as part of a pakage but from the factory accessory catalog.
It was kind of expensive as I recall about $350.00 and another $150.00 for paint.
I could have gotten the SVT Suspension installed for that price!
I guess thats why you don't see to many of these.

I like it, gives it a bit of a sporty look.
And at that price Nobody else has one!!

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
well, if YOU like it, than it really doesn't matter what other people think. I, on the other hand seem to like it! Too bad they don't make it for the wagon.

It's you taste, so enjoy it. And congrats.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Wow.... Dont buy parts from dealers.....

1. That is not a factory wing.... it is from AVS.

2. It comes paired with a top wing for around $200.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts