Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
SuperFlea said:
no problem! Hope the info's right, though! lol!

EDIT:Wait, isn't the 05 focus change in the body style? I'm sure about the 00-04 focus' beeing the same but i'm not so sure about the 05-07 models. I know the headlite style changes, well tha whole front end, but i don't know about the bumper. You might wanna check first.
The 2005-2007 FoFo is only different in the interior dash and front hood, headlights, grille, foglights, and front bumper. That's all that I know of anyway...

·
Registered
266 Posts
The 2002 "Facelift" european Focus refers to when they changed the single bulb headlights out for the hi/low beam + signal light headlights, and the newer 2002 euro front bumpers no longer had signal lights in them.

So for the headlight sale ad saying something about the "facelift" Focus models, he's referring to the fact that you'll need a 2002-04 european Focus wiring harness (which is a part you can buy from any VW dealership since Hella used the same harness for the Focus lights). So you'll need to get the new harness (so you can seperate the high/low beams and signal light wires into the headlight) and patch that in to your stock wiring.. you can take a look at the Mach HID headlight threads for some more details into that.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts