Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
took the chrome off my lamps and blacked out the running lights, what ya think? i also posted a kind of how to on the chrome removal as well but fig i would post here to! i also have some yellow laminex for my fogs on the way cant wait!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100000000000X better

I like the carbon hoods look to
thanks ya i wasnt feeling the chrome they looked nice but i had no other chrome on the car and the black just knocks it out!! every time i look at it know its like another car lol!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Buy some stealth bulbs for the turn signals so you not gonna see that orange glare from the bulb.
Also, maybe yellow lamin-x for the fog lights?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buy some stealth bulbs for the turn signals so you not gonna see that orange glare from the bulb.
Also, maybe yellow lamin-x for the fog lights?
ya got the yellow laminex on the way for the fogs hope i get before the weekend cant wait! i may try the stealth bulbs thanks!

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Looks good. A euro style grill that deletes the stock turn signals would really finish it off!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys!! so iam gonna order a euro grill in the next coming week, my question is should i get one with a ford badge or not?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Real clean looking with the black headlights. I like the idea of the ford logo in the grille. When there is nothing there, it looks like something is missing and dont look right imo. So I say ford logo.

·
VehicularConnoisseur
2,480 Posts
i love it. hood is awesome too. i ordered that hood and they called to tell me it was backordered so i just bought an oem carbon hood elsewhere. then they called the next day to tell me they had one >.<

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i think it turned out nice, everything flows together very smoothly

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree car looks nice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts