Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello the other day my Rear Right Wheel Liner came off it has a Fabric feeling and i am looking for something to replace it...

The local dealer wants 60 bucks to replace it but does anyone know anything cheaper, i loooked all over google and cannot find one single thing

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
could use something like coroplast to make one.

or a auto wreckers will have one or should have one i think 00-07 use the same liner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is it that it is really called?

The front is a fender liner right?

Whats the back one's called?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
rear wheel well liner is what i would call it.

if you go to the wreckers you can pull it yourself. if they are pulling it its probably better to get a new one at ford for $60. more so if thats with them installing it. (not sure if you meant the liner and install when you said to have ford replace it)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will i be fine for awhile driving without one, i just replaced my tires because one blow out...so need to wait for next check

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
As long as you don't go puddle jumping you'll be fine, or should be. If you look at the very back you'll see a black plastic box looking thing. That is the cabin vent. It has a rubber flap inside that vents pressure from the cabin to the outside. If you get into a lot of water you can push water into the hatch/trunk through that vent.

And I'd also say a JY is your best bet for a replacement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts