Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm slowly taking parts off my old focus and was wondering if anyone has 1 of the few F2 throttle bodies Ricardo made for the duratec. I bought it from him when I went down to the shop years ago as he lived nearby and his shop was close too. I was picking up a intake and header, and ended up picking up the throttle body too. I remember him saying there were only a handful, and I'm not sure if he ended up making them before F2 stopped producing parts. I was planning on taking off my cosworth intake manifold, and forgot I had the throttle body on there ( the car has been sitting in the garage for a few years now).

Worth keeping? or just put it up for sale? I won't be putting it on my new/used focus.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
If your not going to use it in the near future, I'd sell it. Is it similar to cfm's or cossie's tb?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, very similar to the CFM unit. I forgot the story behind it as it was years ago. I'll attach some photos

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Black '05 - Plz. use PM's for WTB questions, gotta keep the buying & selling in the BST section or as private PM deals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts