Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they make f2 rs front bumper in a non-wide body kit form? (will fit with the stock fenders= esthetic)

where I can find the fog lights and a grill for this front bumper?

my svt bumper is broken

or I stick with a new Svt bumper and put a mustang mach 1 lip on it?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
simple answer yes they make it... its on F2's website.....

foglights measure the hole and get fogs that fit it, grill find mesh grill somewhere? a lot of people leave it open... hope that helps a little

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, they have a standard width version of the F2 bumper found here: http://www.f2usa.com/index.php?main...id=204&zenid=16ff9f8cb745fcd3821cc2d8724debe7

There are several different foglights that fit the holes, even a Hella version, do a search to see if you can come up with anything.....or hopefully someone with the bumper can chime in....
sorry i didnt notice it was a ''standard'' bumper...

well i want the brighest foglight possible for this bumper and I would like to know if you had a svt bumper and now you got the f2 rs look-a-like. wich one you prefer? as far as looks, fitment and foglights :p

·
Registered
265 Posts
i have the rs front bumper 4rm f2 they have a wide body kit and a standard kit, i got the standard front bumper, you have to do a little sanding here and there but it pays of , my fogs are bighter than my headlight, they are optronics chrome burners look if you have a svt keep it svt, it already looks nice as it is, u know but its your choice, i reccomend you to keep it svt, now if you had a regular focus then go for, but for an svt its no no, i mean dont stay in my opinion, you do what you like its up to you i love my bumper and wouldent change it for the world, it looks great, here is the link to the standard one

http://www.f2usa.com/index.php?main...id=204&zenid=cf575ea6436638d8e7e25353a5994dc2

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I would say get a replacement SVT front bumper. Its the best looking AND there are cheap ones floating around in the BST section.

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
yeah I want some picture of the standard front bumper too!

on a svt zx5! or whaterver just some pics on any model of focus but from the front!
i dont think you will see this bumper on a svt. for some reason ppl seen to think that because its a svt that you cant change the bumpers[???:)]
if i had a svt id put this bumper on

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
well i want the brighest foglight possible for this bumper and I would like to know if you had a svt bumper and now you got the f2 rs look-a-like. wich one you prefer? as far as looks, fitment and foglights :p

I think his user name is GrndZero, he uses projector HID's that he retro-fitted into his RS bumper. Looks mean! You could get some 3k HID's also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts