Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to buy within the week. any regrets on purchase, fitment, material. please let me know. getting cold feet, good chunk of money dont want to waste. selling original bumper and dont want to have to go back and get another.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
you will hear a TON of negative or read a ton of bad things posted, but for every bad experience there are many good ones... so i duno what to think...

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have a F2 front bumper and Carbon fiber hood and I love it. The bumper fitment wasn't perfect but I think that more my fault than anything else. Ricardo I a great guy if you have any questions call him. When I ordered my hood UPS dropped something on it and messed it up pretty bad. I called Ricardo and he got UPS to pay for another one for me. So yeah in my opinion they are a great company.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
From what I have heard, you either get one that fits perfect, or you get one that iss way off and needs alot of work. Just hope and pray you get one that fits.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
iono if you have a sonic blue EAP...its so rare and a nice car why even bother changing out the bumpers...I think the SVT kit looks better IMO

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
well, they are ok. ive ordered my sideskirts and rear bumper from them. got my sideskirts in a timely manner. still waiting on my rear bumper and its been a lil over 2 months so....i knew about them when i ordered, so i expect it. as long as u can be patient, then go for it. reason i did is cause, its the cleanest rear bumper for the focus besides the sap and svt. i dont wanna be like the rest so i ordered the f2 rear.

·
Registered
708 Posts
i just picked up the rs front bumper last week.

Very pleasant people, they're even gonna talk to their body guy and get me a deal so we can get the bumper painted.

Hope you make the right choice!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have had mine installed since last fall. I love it. Fitment was fine, just a lil shaving/sanding here and there. The UPS freight got mine to me just fine.
It did take lil while to actually get the bumper though. I think he makes them after getting the order, not sure.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The F2 is my favorite aftermarket bumper. Post up pics when you get it on your car! I've already done the aftermarket bumper thing so I'm ready to go back to the SVT bumper (thanks for the sale). But if I was going to do it again, I'd def go with the F2. Good luck!

-Jen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts