Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would let everyone know, F2 has dropped their header down to $285 +shipping on ebay and on their site. Looks like its time to pick one up...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
ohh sweet jesus, it is time to get one[deviltail]

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I still got my OBX for cheeper than that and I love it. 250+ shipping

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
dang they dropped it from the 399 to 355 and now to 285 hot damn thats getting damn cheap!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been saving for the F2 since I have a PZEV. I plan on doing SYZ's mechanical CEL fix mod so I can have a header and still pass the OBDII test.

Plus having a product that is manufactured in the U.S. is always a plus.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Wonder if they are getting out of the focus business. They seem to be selling off all of there stuff.

·
Registered
100 Posts
idk, we had a discussion on the jet, and i think that had alot to do with them dropping the price of the header. if their price had been what it is now, 2 months ago, i would have an f2 header and not the obx. but at the time they wanted way too much in my opinion

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damn, now im stuck between betting my Steeda Intake or This!!! Grr....
I sure hope There not getting outa the Focus Business

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
seems like they are getting out of the focus game, for that price its cheap!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
yeah thats dirt cheap. Do they still offer a lot of stuff for the focus? What kind of parts do they actually make besides a CAI and header and flywheel? There header is really nice I must say.

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Whether or not they are getting out of the Focus business, that's a great price.
I recommend everyone who's been thinking about getting one to go ahead and buy it.
It's a great product, and maybe a sudden burst of Focus activity may convince them to stay with us

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
seems like they are getting out of the focus game, for that price its cheap!
wouldnt doubt it...they are big into mazdas now...

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Why is every one saying "thats a good price." or "thats dirt cheep..." It's not dirt cheep, the OBX is cheeper than that and on one seems to care.... Why? and if they are getting out of the foci bussiness then I would wait another few weeks, it will get even lower just so they can make some money. Then they will prolly just give the stuff away.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
in my mind the f2 just seems a little bit better built than the obx, and i wouldnt buy something just because its cheaper. but the obx might be just as good, it just seems f2 is better to me

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
ive had two garbage products from F2, my OBX is treating me just fine. Its a really nice header, especially for the money!

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
It's American, not foreign, and it's not a Cossie knockoff... for 35 bucks more that's not bad. It's either that or the projectors w/ HID's for me... hmmmmm

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Love my F2 products. Have 3 of em. lol. The header, oil sump baffle, and BSD.
haha my comment came from the CAI and shifter i bought from them, neither was well built and neither is on my car now. The header would probably be the only thing I was going to trust them with on my car but then the OBX came out. Just trying to add some perspective on quality [doorpeek]

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Oh I hear ya. Nothing like expecting something good and getting a peice of crap. That would annoy the hell outta me.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts