Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently f2 already has out a body kit for the 2008 focus. it's carbon fiber. there are no pics on the site yet. this is new within the last day or two, just went to the website looking to order an rs wing and i saw this so figured i'd post. clicky

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*just reading the description, seems to actually be a lip kit...but still, without pics we can't see what it looks like! darn it...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yeah, I think they made it JUST because they were on the Speed Network challange thingy.
Lol, your thinking of FocusSport ;) I'm pretty sure F2 didn't play any part in the show.

But it does make you wonder what kind of kit they have planned.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That kit really makes the car look alot better..........

I just got my rims for my 08......gotta wait another couple months for the winter to get over before I throw them on. Tints coming at the end of the month and getting the FRPP lowering kit for it in a couple months.

I might have to look into this body kit as it makes a huge difference in looks............

·
Registered
717 Posts
Wow! I wasen't sure if I was going to like the looks of a Done up 4 door 08 and it actually looks good! I still like the 2 door more.

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's not much of a kit.... it kind of looks like you're reverting the car to the 07 model with that front bumper... i did somewhat like the rear bumper, but i think if i had the 08 i'd wait for a better kit if i was gonna spend that much on one.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Lucky 08 owners! that looks good.

Im upset that 3dCarbon never produced their 05-07 kit...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts