Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Strichmädchen & Koks
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need a tail light assembly (right side) for a 2013 F150 Platinum. VIN 1FTFW1EF1DFA66524

Thanks

ETA - I could also use a price on left & right side mirror assemblies with heated mirrors, looks like the part numbers might be DR3Z17683DA & DR3Z17682DA.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Need a tail light assembly (right side) for a 2013 F150 Platinum. VIN 1FTFW1EF1DFA66524

Thanks

ETA - I could also use a price on left & right side mirror assemblies with heated mirrors, looks like the part numbers might be DR3Z17683DA & DR3Z17682DA.
your price on tail lamp is $74.61
the mirror part numbers you gave are for a mustang,are you wanting a quote on mustang mirrors? if so rt side is $177.72 and left is $172.94 your cost.

·
Strichmädchen & Koks
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, mustang mirrors. I checked online at Ford parts and saw the price for tail light was $100-ish, was I looking at the wrong thing? It looked like I was logged in with village Ford... What is part # on tail light?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes, mustang mirrors. I checked online at Ford parts and saw the price for tail light was $100-ish, was I looking at the wrong thing? It looked like I was logged in with village Ford... What is part # on tail light?
BC3Z13404B,if i did not send you the link for fordparts.com then you are probably not set up with your discount,if you send me your email address i can send you the link to sign up that way you will get your discount.

·
Strichmädchen & Koks
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'm already registered. Tried searching that part number for the tail lights but didn't find anything with that number. From what I can gather it looks like the number might be BL3Z13405B? I can't find anything under your number at fordparts.com

·
Registered
761 Posts
i am so sorry fat fingered a letter,it should be BL3Z13404B for right side,the 13405 is the left,typed BC instead of BL,sorry about that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts