Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at the track today, watched the practise sessions of F1 and GP2..
i shot too many photos ( around 600 frames ) but i can post only a few of them.. hope you enjoy... [thumb]

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice...I'm very envious! I wish I could see that in person. Nice pics, how'd Raikonnen do today?

Emanuel

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was very busy with shooting photos so i am not sure about the standings but if i am not wrong Kimi was the fastest for the overall Friday sessions...

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Flipping bad......... I love the track car!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
VERY COOL!

C'mon LEWIS !!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ thanx, i have canon Rebel ( its called 400D here) and a tamron 70-300mm lens, its a crappy lens, i am not happy with the sharpness but thats what have now.. next year may be i can afford a better lens..

@ BadIdea ; i shot the pit girls yesterday but couldnt post, race is today and i am going to leave in half an hour i am going to shoot more chicks today [:D]

BTW what is barge board? u mean the pit area of Ferrari?
ithink mclaren removed the viking wings in the beginning of this season or may be previous one lol i am not sure...

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
BTW what is barge board? u mean the pit area of Ferrari?
ithink mclaren removed the viking wings in the beginning of this season or may be previous one lol i am not sure...
barge boards are the aero pieces just in front of the radiator inlets. the viking wings werent removed until just a few races ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts