Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says this weekend there is Turkish F1 GP in Istanbul.. i think no need to mention that i will be there [:D] so.. any of you coming for the Turkish GP?

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
yeah let me check my schedule [:D] Take pics for me man [thumb]

I'll definitely be watching, and definitely gonna be pulling for Schumi. Even though wat Jacques Villenueve said last week was not entirely false, I have a soft spot for the guy. I've watched Schumacher during his years of dominance a an early teen and hes always been my favorite. Yeah a lot of the fascination has to do with that bella macchina he gets to ride in every race [pray] , but still I think the guy deserves tons of credit for what he has done in this sport. If Alonso wins it I won't be pissed he's a great great driver with a lot of talent and hunger. I mean he's got a damn championship (Españal!!!). To be honest I think next year will officially be a turning point in F1 racing with Merc getting Alonso and Kimi possibly driving for Ferrari [ohcrap] that will be tight...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/5262088.stm

·
Registered
950 Posts
Kimi at ferrari? that would be tight as hell! i love kimi!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Back to the topic, I wish I could go, but I won't make it.

I went the USGP a few months back, and what a disappointment. I am sure the Turkish venue is much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts