Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in driving around some cones? I preregistered today and am going to go with my brother. If none of you have done it before I highly recommend trying or at least attending, its wayyy too much fun!

I've never attended this region as I've never been in town when a race was going on, but now that I'm out of college I'm here for good.

info is available here http://www.wedrivefast.com/ and it costs $30 for a car/driver (includes lunch) and $5 for each guest (to cover their lunch)

The course is located at the Law Enforcement training pad at Saint Petersburg College Allstate Campus. The street address of the pad is 3500 32nd St. S, just off of US19/34th St in St. Petersburg.

I know that an SVTf competes there but I don't know if any of us know him...

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Ive been to this place before, and the asphalt has a slick tar on it, which makes for an interesting day for the mustangs, vettes, and other high hp rwd cars. When i did it (like 2 yrs ago) i was keeping up with s2000's on the course they had designed! great to rub it in their faces!

should be fun, and i hope to be registering soon. gotta look at funding, either way i will make it out for the day!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good to hear, i'm excited to meet you

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
yea if i get my supervisor job at UPS ill have my tires mounted and could make a run or 2 but other than that im down to hang out as long as i dont work for my yacht club

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
dam if my car was tuned i would run but ill still show up

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you guys all make it this will be a blast

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
alright... sinse i was supposed to go in july i believe... ill see what i can do to show up to this one,

but i cant guarantee, because the new baby is due mid jan... but if she hasnt popped by then, maybe we can take a trip up there...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you better...or i'll ban you

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just as a reminder, the race is THIS SATURDAY.

My brother and I will hopefully be co-driver my car, if not then it will be just me driving.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
ill deff be coming hopefully its tuned enough were i can drive it

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good deal, can't wait to meet some florida people...

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
I wont be able to run it unless a spot opens up the day of. I will be there, but if worse comes to worse, ill be tech/track support!

EDIT: The 21st of Feb is an autox in Brooksville! Ive been wanting to get up there to race because apparently it has better traction on the runway (old airport). I will def pre-register for that!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
more traction = more tire wear tho...maybe i'll have my race tires by then

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
well i got my tires mounted 2day so ill def be showing and maybe if a spot opens up and my wallet weighs a lil more than usual i will run

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Ive had these tires for a year now, and only about 12k miles, they are good for at least another year, im not worried. Plus, Im only running stock SVT suspension with front stress bar and bfg g-force sports.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
yea i went to dinner with him and his girl liek 2 weeks ago i think he sxitched back to focal jet for good again lol ill give him a call

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ive had these tires for a year now, and only about 12k miles, they are good for at least another year, im not worried. Plus, Im only running stock SVT suspension with front stress bar and bfg g-force sports.
you could probably fudge it and run in stock class then dood, that would be sick...SVT suspension is still "technically" stock springs lol...

i'm excited about this is everyone shows

1 - 20 of 27 Posts