Votes: 25 96.2%
  • redo

Votes: 1 3.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha well...... I know I said I wasn't gonna do them, but then before I knew it I was done. Only I left my headlights on for like half an hour because my neighbor started talking to me and my battery drained. I couldn't get the jump to work until we got some nice little metal bristles to get rid of the corrosion and it worked fine... I loved how my ScanGauge gave me a voltage reading of 8.3VLT then max of 10.7VLTs... very handy [thumb] I think it ended up resetting the ECU like I wanted to though, because now I have a hard time keeping from squealing the tires from a stop...

anyway, back to the eyelids, some stupid bee decided to land on my drivers side part, and make this nice little gash in it, so now I gotta sand that part down and redo it [rolleyes] now I'm just waiting for the night [:D]

man, she looks like an evil bitch in this one, with that scar...[hihi]

more pics added [:D]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'm not a fan of eyelids, but they look good on your car, so I voted for you to keep them.
Nice job on the mirror caps too. Colormatched mirror caps are always a good mod.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not a fan of eyelids, but they look good on your car, so I voted for you to keep them.
Nice job on the mirror caps too. Colormatched mirror caps are always a good mod.
thanks yeah, I really wasn't much of a big fan of them either...... but for some reason (I think sheer boredom) I started painting them, and well, now I kinda like them...... thanks on the caps too, I think it could almost be safe to say that if you ever see a focus with colormatched caps, they're probably a member of FF [:D]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
They look good man. keep em

·
Registered
570 Posts
i just did mine the other day

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
The more I look at it, the more I like them. I don't really like the eyelids, but they do look good in our color.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The more I look at it, the more I like them. I don't really like the eyelids, but they do look good in our color.
yeah they do.... maybe because they're a lighter color and tend to blend in?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks good, and next time you're really bored paint the insides of the headlights black
well if I do that, then I could get HIDs......lol

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Keep 'em, look great!

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks alrigth.

I think they look unfinsihed when they dont go the whole headlight
haha well I almost thought about it...... but I was really low on paint... lol

oh yeah and I thought about getting some 9000K HID's in place of my Whitestars, how do you install them??

haha got ya, I'd never put them in stock housing unless I painted it...... lol [hihi]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts