Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ST200s are sold.

2nd Set - MIM 14 Spoke Wheels. Euro ST170 style. Extremely Rare wheels. This company was based out of Italy and they made high end wheels. To find any made for the focus lug pattern and bore is very, if not impossible to find. Definitely won't find anyone else with the same wheels.

17" x 7.5" with a 46mm offset. 4x108

Hyper silver. No dents or hard curb rash. Just very minor scuffs from being stacked on top of each other.

Many pictures below.

$500

I can ship both sets of wheels. Best method for cheapest rates would be 4 individual Boxes. To run a shipping quote use dimensions 20" x 20 " x 10"
and the weight would be about 20 lbs. From Zip code 02169.

Feel free to PM or Call/Text John. You will not be dissappointed!

Three Three Nine - 933 - One 3 Eight Nine.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
17" x 7.5" with a 46mm offset. 4x108
those are interesting specs. i havent seen another wheel with that. I imagine it would fit a mk1 quite well with a 235/40R17.

i've got way to many wheels myself, but good luck with sale!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are interesting specs. i havent seen another wheel with that. I imagine it would fit a mk1 quite well with a 235/40R17.

i've got way to many wheels myself, but good luck with sale!
Thanks a lot! . I'm the same way, I tend to collect to many, but I am now trying to sell these to fund some new projects! [wrenchin]
[cheers]

·
Registered
13 Posts
I feel old. 12 years ago when I got my first Focus, I got new take off ST200's for $400 shipped. Now I never see them for sale at any price. These are one of the few wheels that look "right" to me on an MK1 Focus. Free bump.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Got an email back this morning but it's just a bunch of random characters lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Bought the ST200's on Friday. Thanks John, pleasure doing business with you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's what I thought, but -46.00 is also printed on the wheel? I'll have to figure out how to take an offset measurement
The stock SVT wheels are +49mm offset. If you think about it for a minute you'll realize that there is no way that these rims are a -46mm offset. They would stick out almost 4 inches from the fenders.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts