Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting the poison kit from extreme dimensions for my 2004 zts sedan. Can anyone who got the kit tell me how the fitment was. (if there was any modifications). If no complaints I will be ordering it soon. Anyone who has it, post pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
So... Anyinfo on this? Whats the latest news? This was a body kit that I wanted to get also until I read the thing about urethane vs. fiberglass. Now I'm not so sure cause my focus is my daily driver and I'm always running into potholes, speedbumbs, and what not and hate having to slow way down when comeing to these.
But I guess thats the price I pay to get the kit I want.
- Bill

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Never. EVER. Get a fiberglass kit.

NEVER EVER.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they have changed the way they make this kit. They now have a duraflex kit. It is made of fiberglass, plastics, and a flex material. I will be ordering it in 2 weeks.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
the poison kits i know look sick on the hatchbacks..never seen one on a c-dan..but nothings wrong with fiberglass, because to fix scratches, cracks, are a sinch compared to urethane...just have to be more careful because they are easier to bust...i have never hard anything bad from these kits so i would say go for it man [thumb]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Gonna get fiberglass living in washington? It gets a little cold there, and the weather is rough. Did you know that fiberglass ktis sometimes spiderweb just because it got cold out?

Your call, I guess, but I wouldn't trust duraflex, and trust me, I want to... Their Pro-DTM kit is insane, I love it.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Look at my pics in gallery have the poison kit on a 04 white ZTS

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesnt get that cold in washington, at least not for very long anyways. I leave in the seattle metro area were there is no snow at all in winter. Maybe get lucky with a quarter inch.lol.

With the Duraflex material they say that spider cracks shouldnt happen.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
don't know just that it was not fiberglass it was something else. Had a body shop install it didn't ask him what it was he just told me he was glas it wasn't fiberglass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts