Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHat extra curricular activities are/were you in at school?

I played football, in chess club, golf team, and band. not many [:p] what bout ya'll??

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Marching band, blues/jazz band, yearbook staff photographer, and my favorite, drinking while skipping 2nd hour, so I could attend 2 hrs of auto shop and work on teachers cars while drunk.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Football until I figured out I was too small, wrestling until it was determined that I never went to school to begin with and was ineligible. Smoking ~stuff~ and surfing/skating were my thing.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
football, hockey, crew, track and 1 yr of basketball. ahh the good ol' days

·
Registered
526 Posts
cross country--state champ
track---state champ in my event 1 mile
basketball----6 man aka chump not good enough to start....LOL
throwing wild parties in barns----all state
mudding----runner up at the beer chugging contest
pranks and tricks involving poo----more than i can count
pranks and tricks not involving poo----5 or 6

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
iH8rice said:
cross country--state champ
track---state champ in my event 1 mile

thats whats imt alking about.. i was all state track too!! i ran the mile but 800 was my event.. and long jump and 400.

i ran a national cross country race in Toms River, new jersey once and placed 6th out of the top 300 kids in the nation.. unfortunately, i did not get the red popcicle stick..lolll

·
Registered
526 Posts
ahhh the cherished red popcicle stick......what was your best 3 mile time??? yeah i couldn't do the 8 it was like a two lap sprint, even though my best was a 4:29, so thats like doing 4 laps a sprinting.....LOL

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
toms river...damn...my home. heh

in high school played football and weight lift..thats all

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Kicknzx3 said:
toms river...damn...my home. heh

in high school played football and weight lift..thats all

ur home? sweet. a lot of hills at that race though!!!!!!!!! big hills..lol

My best 3 mile time was around 15:30 i think.. 1 mile i was great at.. but i lose a lot of wind in long races.

my best mile i believe was 4:40..damn u got a 4:29.. we're some fast mofo's..lol buttttt, high school was seven yrs ago for me, i smoked a lot of pot and ciggarrettes between then and now...my mile would probly be closer to 6:30-7 at the present time..haha

·
Registered
526 Posts
yeah i feel yeah my best 3 was about the same as yours and like you its been 6 or 7 years ago. a few deployments, a lot of drinking, and a few injuries i can pull a 15 min 2 miler....LOL when i first joined i ran 10:45 two milers without breaking a sweat.....Damn how times change and mother nature can beat the hell out of ya.....

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Baseball freshman year, and varsity golf junior year. Marching/Concert band. Good times woo.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I was in FBLA. Football, track, ect. that stuff didn't interest me.

Other then that I hated school and I was glad to get out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was only in ROTC for 2 years, gotta dicked over on promotion and lost interest in it after that. Was in Media Tech all 4 years and loved it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts