Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i has some one try to get into my car and bent my driver side door trying to get in, so now i have some paint chips, i dont want to paint the whole door or anything, i jsut want to cover up some chipping spots, i tried looking for my car color, which i thought was sangria red, but i cant seem to find it anywhere, all i find is torch red, toreador red, and more reds from ford, but not sangria. anyone know where i can find sangria red.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Always love the changing color names. CD Silver = Silver Frost. Thank god Autozone's little guide told me so, or I'd never know.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
glad this topic came up. I dont know the name of the color of my color. All I can tell u is that its a 2000 red focus. But what is the name of this shade of "red". Did Ford make more than one shade of red in 2000 for the Focuses?? Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
dont mean to jack this....but i have some "brush" scratches from a fender bender..no dents or gouges..but still an eyesore to me cuz i see it every day... if i were to get some black paint, what would be the easiest way to "touch-up"? spray, clear and buff? or is it more involved than that? id rather leave the scrathes if theres a good chance i might screw it up..lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts