1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
thats looks freakin sweeet!!!! but i am partial to black sedans..haha

·
Registered
705 Posts
VERY nice as it is, but once the tint is in... I can't think of anything that will describe it. And to think I'm not usually a fan of sedans. Great job [thumb]

·
Registered
713 Posts
Looking good, love the black sedan. Nice rims too, a buddy up around my area with a zx3 has similar rims to those ones, i love them. *wants a pair*

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good. Is it lowered? Also, another thing that would look good is painting your mirrors gloss black, like svt style mirrors. Nice focus btw.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Realy good looking, did you try to take off the rear Ford badge? That seems like it needs to be covered up.

Nice work
Jon

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great man [thumb]

·
Registered
197 Posts
You should warn people when you post pics like that. I almost wet myself. Sweet friggin fride.
Did you use nightshade on the tails or something else?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
The centennial badges.... nice, I've never seen those close up before..........

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the love!

Mods are in my profile ;)

I can't wait for the TINT!!! One more month before I can afford it!

TO answer the other posts,

I tinted my tails with niteshades. They came out VERY nice... just a few imperfections that you can't see unless you get within a few inches and REALLY look for them. I polished the tails after the niteshade just for now. Later I'll be wetsanding them and having a bodyshop clearcoat them.

The drop is an SVT suspension drop.

My car came with one of those square centennial badges on the back too. I originally removed the ford emblem and left the centennial (cuz' i liked how it made my ford special), but didn't like the flow or the gaping hole where the ford badge was. I found an oval ford centennial badge off Ebay from a Ford Falcon and it was a perfect fit! I debadged the square centennial badge and stuck the oval badge where my ford logo had been. I like the way it goes with the blue and white in my license plate.

I will be putting in color-matched door handles and mirrors from a black focus ST or SVT next year when I have the money (or can find a wrecked one). I'll either paint my window pillars gloss black myself, or get one from an ST in the future.

The Centennial Edition focus was just a stock ZTS with centennial badges and "centennial edition" on the leather head-rests, plus a coffee table book.

My overall goal was to make MY version of the Ford Centennial Edition Focus [:D]

Once I get out of my Master's in August my car will have 100K miles (and will be out of warranty) and I will have money to blow.

Future Interior mods: In-Dash touch-screen carputer.
Future engine mods: SVT header, intake mani, TB, hi-flow cat, flex, and exhaust... with a 75 shot...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts