Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys I recently got a ford focus sedan for my first car. Im lookin to do some sweet upgrades. Ive worked on cars and have learned quite a bit through family and friends. Im lookin for a sweet exhaust that is suttle but still gets the attention of others. Any inputs? Websites?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok before anyone else sees this, it might help if you posted your year, and what engine you have. Also a quick use of the search button might have helped too. But aside from that, welcome to Focus Fanatics!

Edit: Or maybe if I did some more reading about you I'd have seen 2001... [paranoid]

Zetec Engine:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7619

That should help alot.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Magnaflow! And get the guys at McNews Automotive to install it!

Nevermind; you live in Texas. Eh; it's a short drive to Pennsylvania, right?

But still; go for the Magnaflow SVT exhaust; that's what I had on my Zetec sedan.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
I would go with the MBRP exhaust, its got a nice tone to it and isnt too loud, but it does turn heads and I have gotten many compliments on mine. At $240+shipping, its kinda hard to beat. www.mbrp.com

Mike

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Since your performance options change by engine type, I've moved this to Zetec Chat for you.

I know Magnaflow is a perennial favorite, and Borla's well thought of too. I don't much like the tone of the MBRP, but others swear by it. Be sure and check out the FF Needs Your Exhaust Clips thread, if you want some audio help in making a choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts