Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which type of exaust i should get i want a deep sounding one not a rice burner but its hard to find one for a 4 liter so i was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas it doesnt have to sound like a mustang i just dont want it to sound really high pitched either.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have a magnaflow and it sound very good but they are very loud if used with long tube headers

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i love my magnaflow, it sounds burly.

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
I had my dad drive away from me today with my magnaflow (ive had it on since october and this is the first time ive heard it like this). it sounded damn nice. especially with an intake.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What is a good muffler to get? I can't ever seem to find a favorite that people agree on.

I'd like something deep...not rice. I hate that crap.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
BORLA

'Nuff said. I had a Magnaflow and would NEVER go back to one.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Bo-G said:
its hard to find one for a 4 liter
4 liter? what kind of hardware you packin under that hood, boy? or did you mean 4 CYLINDER?

i'm always hearin good things about borla... as ou can see my fellow fanatics have said above ^

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
BORLA

'Nuff said. I had a Magnaflow and would NEVER go back to one.
+1 except the magnafart crap. borla ftw. the SVT borla sounds really nice if you want something quiet but still have that low rumble. and it's not ricey with a race header either.

·
Registered
714 Posts
i've got the MBRP with race header and flex pipe and it sounds really good, nice deep tone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts