Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woot...geting exhaust done sometime this week, just waitin for my muffler to show up :) I'm getting custom 2.5" from cat back to a magnaflow muffler, its a sweet muffler..i just hope it sounds good :\ lol i'll post pics when its done and my car isn't filthy...its really bad because i don't have time to wash it with work and all..so..i'll get some good pics tho!

·
Registered
545 Posts
sorry to hijack your thread but did you know that woot stands for "We Own the Other Team"..... i just learned that not to long ago. And i think you are only 1 person and there isn't another team. Unless you are saying that we, "foci" own the other team, "honda"

Anyways congrats on the exhaust, i'll be lookin forward to the pics

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
gitar111 said:
sorry to hijack your thread but did you know that woot stands for "We Own the Other Team"...
thats stupid! if thats the case it should be "wotot"

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
LOL^^^^LOL

·
Registered
409 Posts
[woot] The official Focus Fanatics "Woot" smiley

·
Registered
864 Posts
hahaha. the we own the other team is the lamest thing i've heard. to me woot means yah, or sweet, or what ever.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its getting pinch bent, but its going to be 2.5" so it wont be bad..i dunno what type of steel is going to be used...its done by my local exhaust shop, they did my other focus, thye also made the offroad pipe for my other focus and it worked great, i had it on that car for almost a year..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i got it done on saturday, the original muffler i ordered and wanted on it wouldn't fit, so i got a different one, but i'm WAY happier with the one i got, if i can i'll try and get a video camera and record sound and video of it...if not then i'll just record sound and post some pictures...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts