Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh, you saw that one word and you ran right in didnt you? anyway yea installed a magnaflow cat-back last week and now i am looking at further mods cause the rest of that exhaust looks like hell and beyond. stainless por favor! anyway i was thinkin about going with the fc race header but does that get rid of the cat? if so does it just go straight to the flex pipe? [???:)]

so then i began to think all those weirdos out in california with their laws [???:)] like they actually care if they breath in more exhaust. maybe cause there is enough hot air out there already! haha yea, i love that......YOU KNOW ITS FUNNY!

anyway as i was thinkin maybe the influence of those weirdos will go like the commies a domino effect if you will type deal. red scare you know. and make other states pass laws to have a 'must have' law on the your cat. just a thought to anyone that might want to do it. i mean hell my step-fathers best friend has his own garage and said he wont put an inspection on it without the cat. (when theres the law, i have heard PA is thinking about it. i have been trying to find info. but its like damn wtf........

[?|]

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I believe only new laws effect new production vehicles. Like, if you wanted to, you could run an older car before 80's, old stang and such, with no cats. So since your focus is 00-03, it wouldn't be an issure, if it already isn't. Around here in NW indiana we have emissions, otherwise i would had allready gotten a race header.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinkin about going with the fc race header but does that get rid of the cat? if so does it just go straight to the flex pipe?

i just wanted to throw that up there cause i wasnt sure if you said yes. or were just replying to my mumbles about emissions.........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmmmm

i thought it was only in CA? where did you find this information at? i would love to check it out (not sarcasticly) i am a novice in these matters.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts