Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any exhaust or just about any exhaust fit the focus. not exactly sure what i can get for my zts. i would love some help with that. thanks

·
Registered
798 Posts
They have exhausts that are made for the Focus. Borla, Flowmaster, Focussport, Focus central there are a bunch of them.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i found an exhaust on ebay but it didnt say for what type of car it was and it was for like 35 dollars. so i was just curious. im not sure if it will fit i was very curious about it. what do u think focus

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where can i find websites that have the exhausts for the focus

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the help 808focus and thank you for the tip focus. i need all the help i can get

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are they any good? do you have an idea of which one is the best there awebb

·
Registered
816 Posts
One of their best features is their price... From what I've heard, alot of people go for the borla. I'm going to be getting the 2.5" stainless borla for myself like next week. [thumb]

·
Registered
793 Posts
<---100% anti-trubendz, cheesy name, cheesy product, Id go with HKS, however they dont make a kit for the sedan focus, so id just leave it stock = P

·
Registered
793 Posts
LOL nah that would be cool though, I just believe in the fact you get what you pay for and dont go with cheesy brands, if you're going to spend that much money anyway go with QUALITY and PERFORMANCE, yes maybe its pricy, but its also about image and standing, anyone, and Im serious I mean anyone who knows anything about the sport compact car world knows that HKS is one of the best and always will be, enough said.....you cant dispute the facts. PERIOD

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all your comments and hopefully i can find something thats just right for my car

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
EuroZX3Focus said:
LOL nah that would be cool though, I just believe in the fact you get what you pay for and dont go with cheesy brands, if you're going to spend that much money anyway go with QUALITY and PERFORMANCE, yes maybe its pricy, but its also about image and standing, anyone, and Im serious I mean anyone who knows anything about the sport compact car world knows that HKS is one of the best and always will be, enough said.....you cant dispute the facts. PERIOD
Was that just directed towards trubendz or are you saying that if its not hks its crap? Cuz I dont know of too many people who would want to fork over the extra cash to get an hks exhaust when it doenst help performance more than any other brand. And saying that companies like borla is a cheesy brand is really a horribly educated statement for companies like that have been proven in many other arenas and have been around as long as hks. So could you please think before you make such an absurd statement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts