Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i have a few exhaust questions. what is the difference between 2.25 and 2.5? if i have a fc cai and a fc tb whould i want 2.25 or 2.5? through trubendz you only get a borla muffler, what exactly does this mean? what is the difference between this and a complete borla exhaust? also what about bosal? i've never heard of them before, are they any good? is it as good as the trubendz with the borla? i also found a magnaflow for a good deal, and i've heard that they are pretty good. so currently i am looking at either the magnaflow or the trubendz with borla muffler, the trubendz is about 50 more is it worth it to buy that over the magnaflow? also i can get a used mbrp for cheaper than the magnaflow, is that a good choice? thanks.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
2.25 and 2.5 is all about the pipe sizing and back pressure..

if your not running turbo just stick with 2.25 and youll be happy.. i say if you can finda magna at a good price get that :)

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
magna flow is nice and its pretty cheap too, it has a smooth deep tone non-ricey. ive heard borla exhaust that is good too i just don't like the tip on the exhaust it looks cheap. as far as trubenz i never heard a car with it on but i have yet to hear someone knock it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the trubendz borla 2.5inch aluminized steel exhaust on my car. It runs great, the fitment was absolutely superb. I LOVE the sound I get from it. I can't wait to get my full length race header on tommorrow!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts