Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has an exhaust out there. Im considering the FR but its a bit pricey compared to Fswerks. Anyone have a video curious what these will sound like.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im going to the shop today to get a quote. I basically want the dual look but not the loud sound so we will see what is out there.
Does anyone know of a good single in dual out quite muffler please respond.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Im going to the shop today to get a quote. I basically want the dual look but not the loud sound so we will see what is out there.
Does anyone know of a good single in dual out quite muffler please respond.
Mazda Miata muffler. There's also a borla 1 in 2 out transverse muffler that works well for the car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought the magnaflow and had it installed last week I like it alot. I was a bit of a pain in the a$$ to install but it was shipped to my door for a good price and its a quality piece. My stock exhaust is gone for good!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
can we get someone to report on any mileage increases? lol... I know it's hard to stay out of it..
I get crap mileage out of my mustang because I push it so much more now that I have the little focus running around

·
Registered
155 Posts
I dont know about increase in milage!! Lol And I am on it a little more than with the stock exhaust just because I like the sound now. It also woke the power up a little too.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I bought the magnaflow and had it installed last week I like it alot. I was a bit of a pain in the a$$ to install but it was shipped to my door for a good price and its a quality piece. My stock exhaust is gone for good!!
how much did you pay for your magnaflow exhaust??
i get my magnaflow exhaust system tomorrow in the mail
i was able to land that bad boy for $313.11

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
yea, it was ridiculous. they had it so low, i purchased it, and then 2 days later checked up on it, and they said they didn't get my payment, and i was like wtf, yea you did, its out of my account, and also questioned why it said i still had the item in my cart. and since i paid through paypal i was all safe and such, so i contacted paypal to get my money back, and they finally realized it all, and i think i could have gotten any part i wanted for that price because they asked me what the part number was. haha
2 days later from me seeing it and buying it, they raised the price to $445, like what most other people have, and i was like wtf, i better not be paying that. there are some websites that sell the magnaflow exhaust system for like $340 tho, simple easy google search does it.

i know that CFM has magnaflow for like $360, some places had them for $340. just gotta google it and sort by price, low to high

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you have a part number and sound clip?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts