Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the BIG difference between stainless steel exhausts and aluminized steel exhausts?? except 80$ more outta my pocket?

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
One will last a few years the other will last probably longer than the car will lol. If you plan on keeping the car then get the SS one. Now being you live where it snows I'd probably buy the SS anyways since the other may rust out before you get rid of the car. I've had mine rust through the muffler before, now I'm all stainless, and I live in tx with no snow and salt on the road.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One will last a few years the other will last probably longer than the car will lol. If you plan on keeping the car then get the SS one. Now being you live where it snows I'd probably buy the SS anyways since the other may rust out before you get rid of the car. I've had mine rust through the muffler before, now I'm all stainless, and I live in tx with no snow and salt on the road.
Word. thx... and y do they make Aluminized exhaust anyway if they all are gonna juss rust out?[chair]

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Well it take a while for it rust out, just don't expect it to last 10yrs (though some will), now 5yrs is reasonable, and some last longer just depends on where you live. It's also lighter too but I don't know by how much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts