Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can all see the mods I have in my signature, but one thing I dont have is an exhaust. The only thing I have had done to it is the stock resinators, has been cut off and muffler. I have a "ractive" (2.25 in inlet), (2.5in) oulet, muffler right now. I know that the stock svt piping is 2.25in. My question, should I go with a 2.5in piping since I have the CFM 67mm TB? And, do I need to get my car tuned with all of these things added on?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
You really won't see much of a gain with an aftermarket exhaust but if you do, I believe Borla is 2.5 and sounds great. And as far as tuning, you don't need it tuned but it would certainly help.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
i have the 2.5 mbrp on my svt ,and it sound nice i like it..i also have the cfm tb, k&n sri and coil and wires and my next thing to get is a tune

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yeah, you dont have to have a tune but you will really like how the car drives after it is tuned.

·
Registered
194 Posts
id say get the tom tune you will be suprised how much better the car is, i had the regular diablo tune for a month and its nothing compared to toms tune

1 - 5 of 5 Posts