Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to some how improve my exhaust system in the future, with that said i was the most performance with the least amount of noise. what do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i like this, i want to know the same, but also, what would give me better performance if i turbo it ...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
btw, sorry for jumping on your thread...

·
Registered
136 Posts
There's like a million threads on this, just search around, everything has been discussed about the exhaust at some point. On a side note, I'm thinking about doing the "lunchbox delete" soon, seems like it'd make it sound a little better.

Sean

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
im going to put the Focus RS turbo kit( manifold, intercooler, maf, pistons, etc etc), but i still have missing some minimal parts, but do you guys thinka that the focus RS exhaust will fit and work on mine...

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
NONE of the aftermarket exhaust systems will improve performance on your SVT Focus... be forewarned. The stock exhaust is very well designed.

The only worthwhile upgrade to the exhaust is to change the cat-pipe for a high-flow version, or an off-road pipe (no cat).

If you plan on going with boost though, it's a whole different story.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i thought that the stock svt exhaust flows pretty good, how much noise would that high flow cat add?

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Very little. You will notice it, but it certainly won't have the police following you around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts