Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a sound clip of borla exhaust with and orp and stock header? ive got the borla center exit and will be getting the orp when available but want to know what it sounds like.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
My Borla center exhaust should be delivered today. I have the stock cat. Are you happy with this set up? Do you have the system with the resonator in front?
Dan

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im pretty happy with it. but have fun installing the hanger for the new tip location. it is a biotch and comes with 2 screws to hold up the bracket. i suggest getting the new bracket welded. the screws are self tapping but i just didnt trust it so i had it welded. im actually waiting on the new diffuser and its taking for ever. i just want an orp because you cant really hear the exhaust inside the car past 3000 rpm, the engine drowns it out so i want orp. but i had a friend drive it around the block and extreme it up it sounds nice but needs orp

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I have better.... A borla Trubez with a RT HFC... Not the best clip... My car sounds awesome though.. Sounds Like a rally car..

·
Registered
457 Posts
if your planning on getting an orp just go for the Random Technology one...( http://www.mcnewsautomotive.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=MA1012 ) i really like supporting cfm as they are a focus specific company, but i mean their constantly out of stock so getting one is hard!

plus ive seen the cfm orp go for over 200 on ebay...and thats used this is new, came nicely packaged, and fit perfectly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts