Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this setup. looking for a sound clip of an exhaust with a cat BUT from there back its all tubing and just ONE resonator (no muffler)

·
I <3 my SVT
1,761 Posts
I did just a resonator with a header and no cat, and I regretted it from the second I pulled out of the exhaust shop. I also ran all stock exhaust manifold, cat, flex and piping with nothing but a fart can on the back, and it had a nice sound to it. I'd go for the svt header asap. Or at least gut the cat, or go with an f2 header or something. You will be happy with the gains from upgrading exhaust.

Matt
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just finished with a 4-1 FS header and hi flo cat/resonator set up on my 2.5 in exhaust...very happy with it. little louder tho so i gotta keep off the accelerator around the cops [hihi]

·
Registered
385 Posts
I just installed my exhaust last weekend. 4-2-1 fc header and trubendz flex, magnaflow muff and 18" res and its still a little raspy from 3-4k rpm. Its beast compared to stock exhaust with fart can (raspy as hell). I would say unless ur racing it add a muff or at least two long resonators...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts